Dee (singer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dee (born Martin Granger) is an electro-pop dance-rock Canadian singer, songwriter, disc jockey, producer, multi-instrumentalist, and remixer. Dee was born in .
Now, that's a Plus!
- Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth
- 1 Free Domain
- Free Ready-to-go-rock performer dee deesites™
- Free One-click App Installer
- Unlimited rock performer dee deesites
- $175 Online Advertising Credits
- viva spanish language software
Plus Plan Features:
Influential Rock Musicians from 1951 to 1963
- born Dione LaRue, September 9,1945, is an R&B singer who . has since recorded under the name Dee Dee Sharp-Gamble.
$84 total savings
30-Day Money-Back Guaranteesolid pigment log stain
100 Greatest Songs From 1962
71, Shout, Joey Dee & the Starliters. 72, Don't Hang Up, Orlons. 73, Limbo Rock, Chubby Checker. 74, Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Bob B. Soxx & the Blue Jeans .
Tribute to Our Friend Dee Dee Ramone
Dee Dee and his bandmates were frequent visitors to the Continental, both as audience members and performers on stage. . produced by Beth Lasch of F- Sharp TV, who hosts videos of Dee Dee, many punk rock stars and even yours truly!